CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008

Well, today kind of sucked. Went to class this morning and it started raining, that was no big deal, managed to keep dry. Engineering 101 has got to be the most useless class ever, we either get all the points for the assignment or none, and you can only miss a total of fifteen points. I tried to get into the one for my major, but I would have to completely rearrange my schedule in order to do that. I also don't care for my engineering 160 class, because it is mostly review.
I have been trying to have some courses reviewed from Indian Hills, to go towards my minor in Industrial Tech. Sometimes I kind of feel like I wasted the last two years, but I do have an Associates degree to show for it. I can take contract jobs for companies like Johndeere and Vermeer. Contract jobs pay well, usually five to ten thousand dollars per thirty to sixty day job, but no benifits. You are basically self employed.

0 comments: