CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Career Fair

Well, today was the engineering career fair.  I spoke with many different companies.  Most of the companies I spoke with were more interested in my Associates of Applied Science from Indian Hills than they were in my Bachelors in Industrial Engineering.  The representative from Lennox said he would have offered me a job on the spot if I wanted it.  The internship market is pretty well open in the Industrial Engineering field.  Many companies were also interested in my experience at Mechdyne Corp.  They all wanted to know if I was qualified to work on visualization systems that they had installed by Barco, which is a major competitor of Mechdyne. 



Oh and Pineapple Express is probably one of the best movies ever. If you want to hear a better song hit the next arrow. ;-)



0 comments: