CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

History-Memory Narative

Through out my primary education, I was led to belive that college was going to be more diffucult than it actually is.  When in elementary school I can remember our teachers always giving us home work and saying, "This is half as much as you will get in high school." but when in fact it was actually twice as much as I recieved in highscool.  Now when I was in highschool I can remember teachers saying the same things, but again now that I have been through two years of secondary education and have an A.A.S. in Computer Aided Design and Virtual Reality Technology, and am working towards a Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA I can say that high school was much more labor intensive than college.  In my secondary education it is much easier to get help when I need it than it was in highschool and my class schedule is much more open.  I remember being filled with so much dred when I entered college the first time, I thought that I would never have any free time.  Sometimes I wish I didn't have as much free time as I do.  This experience has taught me that teachers try to make thing seem much harder than they are so students will succeed.  A prime example of this is my Chem 167 class, Dr. Kingston gives rather difficult examples in class and on the quizes, but as long as you can do them then the exams will be very easy.

0 comments: