CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Greatest Instrument Ever M/PLayed.

The trombone is probably the greatest instruments ever made or played. I am actually quite proficient in the art of playing the trombone. I was actually accepted into the President's Own, until the Marine Corps found out I had a pin in my knee. They was going to send me to West Point Music Academy.


The Song I have attached is a piece of work I preformed for my audition, but this is not preformed by me in the recording. The Virtuoso Trombone. I have also included the most fun trombone piece ever, Lassus Trombone, and the most exciting concert band piece, The Great Locomotive Chase. The Great Locomotive Chase is a piece of music that describes a great locomotive chase that happened during the Civil War. Throught out the piece the images of the chase are created.

Enjoy!


0 comments: